C L series: Screw compressors, compressed air systems, compressed air centres
The directly coupled BOGE screw compressor C 3 L to C 9 LF requires either V-belt or gearboxes. Compressor and motor are connected by means of a coupling, thus avoiding any transmission losses.
This compact BOGE series is particularly suited as a:
- compressor unit in existing compressor stations
- horizontally mounted compressor system on an compressed air receiver
- compressed air centre in conjunction with a refrigerant dryer mounted on a compressed air receiver
Membrane dryer separately installed downsteam of the compressor and upstream of the receiver
C 9 LF: Directly coupled BOGE screw compressors
Directly coupled BOGE screw compressors plus a frequency controlled drive make an extremely flexible system. Any changes in compressed air demand are responded to on the spot. Any variation of the pressure value automatically causes the FAD to be synchronized, thus transforming a 13 bar machine into an 8 bar machine yielding a correspondingly higher output. Without any expensive remodelling or design related modifications!
Compressor series up to 15 kW asks little and gives everything
Silent, compact, and extremely efficient. The space saving directly coupled screw compressors of the C L series are designed for very efficient economical operation and are equipped with optional horizontal receiver and/or mounted refrigerant dryer to be flexible and adaptable to the individual requirements of the respective situation of application.
Direct drive: SO 61 A - SO 126 A (air cooled)
The SO series sets standards for efficient and reliable generation of absolutely oil-free compressed air. The intelligent design and innovative cooling principle offer clear advantages in day-to-day operation: lower energy costs, lower maintenance costs and greater reliability!
The air cooled screw compressors in this range use the latest technology to produce oil-free compressed air for sensitive applications - including the pharmaceutical, food and semiconductor industries.
Advantages at a glance:
- Reliable supply of oil-free air thanks to ideal atmospheric separation of the gear unit and the compression chambers through the two-stage air end
- High efficiency due to the precision-engineered asymmetrical screw profile
- Wear-free running due to the use of synchronised rotor gears
- Additional motor reserves for challenging operating conditions
- Long service life of the motor due to installation in the cooling air intake section and PTC resistor protection
- Maintenance-friendly due to intelligent design with components positioned for easy access
- The high-quality materials and fewer wearing parts make for minimal maintenance costs and a long service life
- Available with optional cowl cooler, heat recovery, or HOC adsorption dryer for practically energy-free compressed air drying to -40°C
Air cooled in BOGE quality, absolutely oil-free compressed air.
This is exactly what you need: 100% pure compressed air up to 40 bar
A piston compressor?
But in an entirely new and compact design. The K series represents the latest compressor technology for oil-free compression with the minimalist of wear. Oil level checks are no longer required and neither are belt replacements. K-type models are designed for one-stage compression up to 10 bar and two-stage compression up to 40 bar at favourable prices and offering cost effective operational costs.
- Innovative drive (push rod principle)
- Precise cooling air guidance
- Low inside hood temperature
- Intense low temperature cooling
- Modern machine control system
- Completely ready to install
Switch to oil-free:
And save money!
- During operation. Reduced downstream air treatment costs.
- Condensate treatment eliminated.
- Reduced service time costs.
- Reduced service component costs.
- Modular design means easy expansion.
- K means reduced energy consumption.
The S series has set standards in efficient and reliable compressed air production. BOGE has improved one of the best screw compressor ranges on the market even further. While maintaining the proven design philosophy, a significant optimisation was achieved in terms of efficiency, smooth running properties and sound pressure level. Please look forward to the best ever S series!
Advantages of the new generation S series:
More efficient. With BOGE’s new air end effilence and the improved oil separation system, the optimised S series operates more efficiently than ever before.
Quieter. With its newly designed fan unit and half-speed operation and the resulting minimised sound pressure level, the optimised S-series is quieter than ever before.
Proven details of the S series:
- FOCUS control with numerous monitoring and control features
- Self-sufficient cooling system with separate fan
- Suction filter with micro paper element
- Highly efficient IE3 motor
- Intelligent cooling air circulation
- Internal pipework made of steel tubing
- Valveless oil circuit with multifunction suction regulator
- Integrated switch cabinet
- Maintenance-friendly design
Quieter, more efficient, better - discover the new generation of the BOGE S series!
SL series with direct drive
The SL series of screw compressors are direct coupled - therefore transmission losses are virtually eliminated.
The SL series is a logical extension of the range to complement the S series and utilises the standard modular build system:
- BOGE control and monitoring system
The increased output and significantly lower power used by the drive motor allows the SL series to operate economically, even at reduced pressure.
The SL series offers all the options offered in the S series and is therefore flexible enough to adjust to individual operating conditions.
- Direct coupled airend
- The most economical way to produce compressed air
- BOGE control, regulating and monitoring system
- customised, adaptable, economical, reliable
- Divided into three clearly defined sections
- easy access to all components
- BOGE airend with state-of-the-art optimum performance screw profile
- small specific power requirement, greater economy
- Dynamic, fail-safe intake controller
- designed for proportional regulation as standard
- Small warm air section, complete autonomous cooling unit
- compressor can also operate with the cabinet open for testing or maintenance purposes
- Soundproofed lining in robust, nylon laminated mineral fibre mat
- very good soundproofing, oil repellent, washable
- Valve-less oil circuit with no oil-stop valve and no check valve
- high reliability
- Vibration damped base and sub-frame
- reduced transmission of structure-borne sound
- Torsionally rigid, sealed, base frame
- for easy transport with a pallet truck or forklift truck
- Horizontally mounted combi-tank, multiple oil pre-separation, fast de-aeration and low foam formation
- low residual oil content of only 1-3 mg/m3 in every operating phase
- DIN and VDE switch cabinets, protected to IP 54
- clearly laid out and protected against ingress of dust and dirt
- Three-phase ISO class F asynchronous motor
- additional motor reserves for difficult operating conditions, long service life due to position in the cold air intake area, as well as thermistor protection
BSO / BSOL Series
Standard and super-silenced models
Receiver Mounted Compressor
The modular assembly system allows the selection of individual compressors and receiver sizes, depending on the application. Also available as a super-silenced model (optional).
BOGE - Benefits for you
- No special foundations required
- Most economic unit designed for each compressed air demand
- Customised solution for each application
- Super-silenced model can be installed directly in the workplace
- Galvanised pressure receiver
Duplex Compressor Package - Receiver Mounted
A duplex compressor package works economically when compressed air demand fluctuates greatly. The compressors can be switched as base-load or peak-load machines or as load and standby-compressor with 100% reserve capacity. Also available as a super-silenced model (optional).
BOGE - Benefits for you
- Energy cost savings by avoiding high power peaks
- Stand-by compressor for
- peak demand
- air supply during maintenance periods
- Uniform loading
- Super-silenced model can be installed directly in the workplace
- Galvanized pressure vessel
A real plus for efficient operation
BOGE airtelligence plus allows you to control any combination of up to six fixed speed or frequency controlled compressors in a combined compressor system. The base load switch control enables the user to synchronise the operation of all compressors in the system, thus reducing service costs and simultaneously increasing compressed air supply. This is how simple and cost effective BOGE efficiency can be!
The plus’ are six-fold with BOGE airtelligence plus
- LCD 4" colour display screen with plain text display
- visual display of operating conditions and parameters
- user friendly and intuitive operation
- fast connection with a minimum of wiring using the BUS interface
- weekly timer offers 50 channels for programming compressor operation including switch-off times, e.g. overnight
- compatible with previous generation BOGE compressors and most other compressor makes and models